So you’ve just booked an event with a professional booking agency and you’re ready to start selling tickets? There are many ways to distribute tickets to your potential audiences; we have highlighted a few proven methods that work for our customers.
- Make sure everyone in your organization knows about the event. While this may seem like a no brainer, you would be surprised at how many events happen and the employees of the business do not know about the specifics.
- Offer incentive for your employees to sell the tickets when they are on or off the clock. The employee with the most tickets sales wins “prize of your choice”
- Contact your local radio station and have them give a few tickets away for free. This is a great tool to bring awareness to the event you are hosting.
- Offer group discounts for large parties.
- Offer “corporate discounts” for businesses in your local area.
- If you have a mailing list for your business make sure and send an email letting your subscribers know about the event and how they can purchase tickets.
- Use social media outlets (Facebook, Twitter, etc…) to let your audience know about the event and where they can purchase tickets.
Of course there are several others ways to sell tickets to your event. The lists provided here are some of our favorites and have demonstrated to work extremely well with our clients. If you have any suggestions or ways that you successfully sold your event tickets, we’d love to hear about how you did it.